MOBILE APP MARKETING AGENCY
Blue Orange Asia is one of the leading companies now at the forefront of new mobile app software and tech marketing in Bangkok, London, Hong Kong and Singapore developing engaging user friendly mobile applications on the best platforms, including Appery.io, Mobile Roadie, The App Builder, Good Barber and Appy Pie. Personalised apps that enhance user experience and optimizing reach, sales, downloads and installs.
As an award winning agency, our outstanding digital app marketing services include Universal App Marketing | App Video Productions | App Influencer Marketing | App Creation | App Social Media Marketing | App PR and Live Events | App Google Advertising. Blue Orange Asia services clients in the market sectors of E-Commerce Shopping, E-Commerce Apps, Software and Tech, Computer Console Video Game Apps, Mobile Devices, Online Gaming Apps, Financial Services, Medical, Healthcare and Wellness, Golf, Sports and Fitness, FMCG Beauty, Skincare, Hospitality Apps, Hotels, Travel, Tourism, Consumer Electronics, Fashion, Apparel, Automotive, Property Developments.
THE TOP MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT TRENDS IN 2020 that will help you make your new app stand out in the app store and optimize downloads and installs.
1. The Emergence of Beacon Technology:
Beacon technology is the first mobile application development trend that is vital and is swiftly embraced by industries like Museums, Hotels, Healthcare. It optimizes location technology and proximity marketing, and due to its ease of use, a regular user can quickly get used to it.
2. Impact of 5G Wireless Services; 5G technology is not only going to be one of the top trends in mobile app development but also, it will be of great significance in 2020 and beyond. The first thing that comes with the 5G network is the speed, which is stated to be 100 times faster than the 4G network.
3. Chatbots; Take Off Business and Brands will continue using a chatbot, they’re effective software programs that interact with website visitors and customers. Chatbots communicate naturally with people viewing the site answering their questions in real-time.
4. Increased Use of AI Artificial Intelligence; The name “Artificial Intelligence” is exactly how it sounds; it refers to robots or machines having the ability to work like humans. AI uses a combination of different features such as chatbots and voice assistants to quickly find answers.
5. Next-GEN SEO; Right now, a lot of different changes are taking place in the search engines industry and updates are happening constantly. These changes in the search algorithms have profoundly affected the user’s search results.
6. Voice-Powered Search; As the growth in technology continues to increase rapidly, we will start to see more people using smartphones with voice assistants. Features like Google, Alexa, and Siri are useful in digital marketing.
7. Increase in live Video Content Marketing; Thanks to Facebook, Instagram and Youtube, live video content is the fastest growing segment of internet video traffic due to the remarkable waves in the recent 3 years.
8. Augmented and Virtual Reality Marketing; Augmented reality is one of the major applications that are now used by some marketers. It’s a way to bring static or unreal environments into a more realistic experience, something that would integrate the "offer" with the "reality" of the buyer.
OPTIMIZING APP REACH, OPTIMIZING INSTALLS WITH BETTER IDEAS, BETTER RESULTS.
CONTACT US NOW, WE'LL SHOW YOU HOW.
+662 231 8047 www.blueorangeasia.com